Join Our Team
If you are interested in becoming a National Project Management Inc. facilitator, we invite you to review the minimum requirements to determine if there is a fit for your skill set before submitting an application. We would also suggest that you review our portfolio of courses so that you may align your subject matter expertise to our programs
As a prospective facilitator you would be joining a prestigious group of professionals whose mission is to provide world-class learning solutions.
National Project Management Inc. has maintained a key competitive advantage by emphasizing practical industry application—bringing real world experience into the classroom through our facilitators and content. Our current group of facilitators includes recognized project management executives, managers, consultants, speakers, and authors.
The selection criteria applied to all candidates includes the following:
- Project management subject matter expertise founded in real world experience (at least 10 years experience)
- Passion and enthusiasm for subject matter area
- Active work as in area of subject matter expertise
- Ability to work across a variety of industries
- Results driven – can share concrete examples of how you have impacted change, results, and outcomes
- Ability to bring practical applications to life, and link theory to application
- Enthusiasm for working with National Project Management Inc.
- Willingness to collaborate/partner in all aspects of business, including Business Development
- Willingness to consult with clients to assess and:
– Agree upon most appropriate solutions (performance consulting)
– Create learning objectives & course outlines based on need
- Openness to feedback and coaching
- Professional appearance and interaction
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Strong technology skills and adaptability
All candidates are assessed using the following process:
- Candidates are contacted to participate in a pre-screening telephone interview
- Successful candidates are invited for an interview
- Candidates are asked to provide client references, and may be asked to provide a recording or other sample of training they have previously delivered
- Based on candidate’s practical real world experience we determine the best fit for open enrolment and customized corporate learning solutions
- Successful candidates are placed on the approved facilitator list and await their first assignment
Once you have determined that your professional experience meets the minimum requirements, submit your interest to become one of our facilitators, along with a copy of your CV, to our Careers Department at the following email address.
Please note we only accept applications by submission through the National Project Management Inc. Careers Email address at