- PMBOK Process Group Course Outlines
The following provides course outlines for our PMBOK Guide Process Group courses.
- PM 1001 - Project Initiation (1 day)
- PM 1002 - Project Planning (3 day)
- PM 1003 - Project Execution (3 day)
- PM 1004 - Project Monitoring and Control (2 day)
- PM 1005 - Project Closing (1 day)
- PMBOK Knowledge Area Course Outlines
The following provides course outlines for our PMBOK Guide Knowledge Area courses and PMI Certification courses..
- PM 1 - Project Management Framework (Project Integration) (1 day)
- PM 2 - Project Scope Management (1 day)
- PM 3 - Project Schedule Management (1 day)
- PM 4 - Project Cost Management (1 day)
- PM 5 - Project Risk Management (1 day)
- PM 6 - Project Quality Management (1 day)
- PM 7 - Project Resource Management (1 day)
- PM 8 - Project Procurement Management (1 day)
- PM 9 - Project Communications Management (1 day)
- PM 10 - Project Stakeholder Management (1 day)
- PM 400 - PMP® Certification Prep Program (5 days)
- PM 500 - CAPM® Certification Prep Program (3 days)
- PM 600 – PMI-SP® Certification Prep Program (3 days)
Multi-day Courses (Combine Several Knowledge Areas)
Our training approach focuses on first providing participants with a basic project management skill set. Our Project Management Tools & Techniques Workshop is designed specifically for this purpose, and is appropriate for all levels of experience. For new project managers, it offers new skill sets, and for more experienced project managers, it offers a project management methodology that is consistent with standards of the Project Management Institute (PMI) , the professional association for project managers.
Following completion of the Project Management Tools & Techniques Workshop, we offer more specialized workshops in specific areas of project management to meet your company’s business objectives, including Project Management Professional (PMP)® and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® Exam Preparation Programs.
See also: Course Locations and Schedules
- Project Management Foundation Courses
For new project managers, or those without previous formal project management training.
- PM 100B - Project Management Tools & Techniques
- PM 101 - Project Management Tools & Techniques – Level 1
- PM 102 - Project Management Essentials – Part 1
- PM 103 - Construction Sector Project Management PM Tools & Techniques
- PM 104 - PM Tools & Techniques for the IT Industry
- PM 105 - PM Tools & Techniques for the DRC Industry
- Advanced Project Management Courses
For experienced project managers.
- PM 200 - Advanced Project Management
- PM 201 - Project ManagementÂ Tools & Techniques – Level 2
- PM 202 - Project Management Essentials – Part 2
- PM 240 - Advanced Project Planning, Execution & Control
- PM 241B - Managing High Performing Project Teams
- PM 242B - Project Communications & Stakeholder Management
- PM 243B- Project Risk Management
- PM 244 - Project Procurement and Contracting
- PM 245 - MS Project for Managing Projects
- PM 246 - Managing Multiple Projects
- PM 247 - MS Sharepoint for Project Management
- PM 248 - Managing Project Teams & Stakeholders
- PM 249 – MS Project for Managing Construction Sector Projects
- PM 300 - Project Leadership
- Professional Project Management Workshops
For those preparing for professional certification from the Project Management Institute.
- PM 400 - PMP® Certification Exam Preparation Workshop
- PM 401 - PMP® Certification Exam Prep Workshop **NEW **
- PM 402 - CAPM® Certification Exam Preparation Workshop